A top hospital in Manhattan is looking to add an ER nurse for a 13 week contract with a possibility of extension.
The ideal nurse would be looking to work days or nights and 3 shifts a week for 13 weeks.
This hospital is easy to get to and is just a few blocks area from a a massive subway hub in Columbus Circle. Duties and Responsibilities:Accountability
Must practice in accordance with the standard of nursing practice at all times.Individual client job descriptions with units specific requirements and instructions are generally available at each facility. Nurses are expected to review these upon assignment.Required Qualifications:
- Must be licensed to work as a RN in NY
- Must be able to function independently within an ER.
- Must be able to consistently communicate via phone and email.
- Must have at least 2 years current experience within an ER. Incentives:
- Premium Pay !!!
- Daily Pay Available (Direct Deposit or Cash Card)
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or Check)
- Per Diem, Local Short and Long term Contracts and Travel
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- View your Schedule, Payroll and Add Availability Online
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Other Bonus Programs
- Free CEUs
- Professional and General Liability Coverage Reimbursement
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Corporate Furnished Housing / Lodging Per-Diem (For those who qualify)
- Travel Expense Allowance (For those who qualify)
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance (For those who qualify)
Associated topics: asn, coronary, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, staff nurse, surgical, tcu