96 Kneeland St
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualtyinsurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial andpersonal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplementalhealth insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a global consulting enterprise which provides health, safety, environmental, and engineering services to clients across the globe.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors will be the preferred provider of consulting and compliance services in the unbundled market while maintaining our underwriting and loss control capabilities to support Chubb. Our relentless focus on the customer experience will build our brand preference. Our customers will define us as customer-focused, experienced, flexible, creative and efficient.
The role of the HSE Construction Consultant is integral inensuring customer satisfaction and the profitable growth of Chubb Global Risk Advisors (CGRA).This role regularly interfaces with all levels of HSE operations, CGRA Salesand Marketing, Contractors, Chubb Underwriting, MGA's, brokerpartners and client personnel. Provides Health, Safety, and Environmentalconsultative services to assigned clients in a specific territory. Frequent travel required to support ChubbGlobal Risk Advisors clients regionally and occasionally throughout theUS.
* Assists clients in the development and implementation of written HSE policies, programs and practices.
* Work as an individual consultant or as a member of a team to conduct HSE audits, assessments and inspections.
* Develop and deliver technical safety and health training.
* Conducts risk evaluation surveys to assist in the underwriting process of new and renewal business. Evaluate compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
* Prepare technically detailed reports providing a clear assessment of risk and appropriate recommendations.
* Assist clients on implementation of Safety and Health programs and audit recommendations.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders that may include underwriters, brokers/agents, and clients.
* Performs special assignments and projects as assigned.
* A minimum 3 - 5 years of Construction Consulting and Health, Safety, Environmental experience supporting customers across multiple industries.
* BS degree in safety related sciences, engineering, related field, or equivalent.
* Certifications like ASP, CSP, CHST, ARM, CRIS etc., or willingness to work towards obtaining them within twelve months.
* Expertise in safety and health compliance, practices, problem solving and verification.
* Possesses understanding and application of risk control principles and techniques as it relates to Hazard/Exposure Identification, Analysis, Control, Risk Assessment and Management.
* Must be an OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer (OSHA 10-30 hour)
* Excellent knowledge of safety regulations and recognized safe work practices is required.
* Will need to pass clearance for airport security SIDA (Security Identification Display Area) for access to secure areas of airport facilities.
* Ability to access remote job locations, climb ladders to inspect elevated work sites, work at heights and traverse difficult terrain is required. Air travel may be required, must be able to travel by air.
* Strong oral and written communication skills are essential. Good interpersonal and collaboration skills required.
* Proficient personal computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
* Demonstrates consistent quality in delivering desired results and meeting operational needs.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, is self-motivated, self-managed and disciplined.
* Must possess a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to meet all of OSHA's respirator standard and respiratory protection program guidelines in the event respirators are required.
Chubb Global Risk Advisors is a service of ESIS??, Inc., a Chubb company. Chubb Global Risk Advisors provides claim and risk management services to a wide variety of commercial clients. ESIS' innovative best-in-class approach to program design, integration, and achievement of results aligns with the needs and expectations of our clients' unique risk management needs. With more than 60 years of experience, and offerings in both the US and globally, ESIS provides one of the industry's broadest selections of risk management solutions covering both pre and post-loss services. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For more information, visit us at www.chubb.com.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...